‘‘The best - very honest, reliable, and the best customer service I've ever received from an auto mechanic. I highly recommend. No matter if your car is new, old or in between A-1 is the place to go.’’
Spinninggirl1 (Yellow Pages Review)
‘‘A1 Carbs did an amazing job! They engine tested my carb and tuned it to perfection! Thanks guys for the work!’’
William (Google Review)
‘‘They have rebuilt two of my carburetors - one on a chevy 454 the other a Toyota 22R. Great job, never had a problem. Fast, price was right. I would recommend this shop for tuning, rebuilding a carburetor on any vehicle, but my experience was with two motorhomes.’’
Preston (Google Review)
‘‘They completely remanufactured my carburetor. It came back looking brand new and they even put it on their test engines to make sure all the settings were right for my vehicle. If only I had gone here first! Excellent service and prices.’’
Amy (Yelp Review)
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens when I ship you my carburetor?
We will be in contact with you every step of the way!
Carb Rebuild Service Overview:
- Ship us your carb to 151 North Rose St. Suite F101, Escondido, CA 92027. The best method that we have found is large flat rate shipping boxes via USPS.
- Once we receive your carb, we meticulously take it apart.
- We log, organize, and clean all the parts individually.
- Diagnose. We will fix/replace pieces if necessary, and reassemble.
- Perform live engine testing and fine tuning.
- Then we send your carb back to you.
- When you receive your refurbished carb, you put it in your vehicle. If you have any questions, you can call us!
- Visit the “fine-tuning” section of our website to watch videos and read information on how to get the most out of your new carburetor.
What if I don't live near California? Can I ship my Carb?
No problem! We service carbs from all over the United States! You can order your carburetor rebuild service here on our website, then ship us your carb and we will be in contact with you every step of the way.
We have found the best shipping method is using a Large Flat Rate Box from the USPS.
Ship your carburetor to:
151 North Rose St. Suite F101
Escondido, CA 92027
Is shipping included in cost?
When your carb is ready it will be available for pick up/drop off. If you do not live near us we will ship it back to you at no additional charge.